Friday, January 8, 2010

Team in Training Info Meetings

As I was responding to a query from a reader, I realized that I don't know as much about the local Team in Training programs as I might (and you can't miss the groups as they run in Brooklyn).

The group has regular information sessions (bars, libraries, take your pick). I've linked it here, and some of the upcoming ones in Brooklyn are listed below.

Saturday, January 9 - Brooklyn

11:00 AM
Carroll Gardens Brooklyn Library
396 Clinton Street
At Union Street

Monday, January 11 - Brooklyn

7:00 PM
reBar, 147 Front Street
Between Jay & Pearl Streets

Tuesday, January 12 - Park Slope Brooklyn

7 p.m.
Union Hall
702 Union Street
at Fifth Avenue

*Food Will Be Provided*

To RSVP e-mail Alyssa at alyssa.rashbaum@lls.org







No comments: