Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Phew. Spring has finally sprung. And the forecast is grand - in the 50s for the next 10 days. It's only going to get better from here.

Thousands of Brooklyn runners are taking to the streets and the park, enjoying the warmer weather. And, as noted by a poster earlier this week, and reaffirmed here, you can again get water in Prospect Park! (I have to say, a running friend of mine saw the picture and immediately congratulated the photographer on finally figuring out how to use the fountains :-))

Me, I'm spending my days in the gym and in physical therapy, trying to erase a nagging injury (so apologies if the running routes are a little sparse -- I may live vicariously through some other runners -- and by all means, if you have a great route you did, send it my way!)

No comments: