Saturday, January 5, 2008

E-Mail Brooklyn Running

I realize that the blogosphere is still a relatively new concept, and like with its parent, the INTERNET (it needs the capital letters), a lot of people aren't comfortable displaying information. (Believe me, I know). At the same time, one of the goals of Brooklyn Running is to be able to offer information that *we all* can use. That's my agenda, pure and simple. I love to run for oh so many reasons (maintaining my mental and physical health is very high on the list), and I want to help other people pursue their goals, and have fun. This blog helps me do that.

So, that said: If you have a question or thought that you don't want on the blog, for whatever reason, just e-mail me at brooklynruns(at)gmail.com. I don't have all the answers, to be sure, but I'll do what I can to point you in the right direction. If your question is relevant to the general running population, I'll also try to respond on the blog (no identifying information, of course).

No comments: