Friday, February 22, 2008

Open Thread (and thanks!)

For a variety of reasons, I wasn't able to get the information on the Al Gordon 4 Miler onto the blog until this evening (something I'm not happy about, and am working on). What was gratifying is that I received both e-mails and blog comments about the change to a fun run. People are reading this blog, which is wonderful, and I thank everyone for that.

One of the traditions that I've seen among my fellow bloggers is the concept of an "open thread," where people raise issues for discussion and then comment back and forth. I realize it will take some time to get things rolling, but obviously that's not an obstacle. As always, please keep comments civil. I'll repeat the open thread posts every so often, trying to fill in the gap when I'm unable to post (or don't have anything to offer). So, without further ado, the thread is open for comment.

No comments: